Wednesday, May 4

Postings on www.rosie.com

These postings are about Rosie O Donnells TV movie 'Riding the Bus with my Sister' by fans.

Sandy said:
10 minutes to start time here for me. Got my 3 pts worth of popcorn …. sweats on and just totally looking forward to watching it
Anne said:
9 minutes and counting, going to snuggle in be with my hunny and watch!
Dannah said:
The perfect night of entertainment a little Bette and soon some RO…..human kindness is over flowing
Andrew said:
Several friends and family called me today to remind me it’s on. “Andrew, you know Rosie has a TV movie on today!” “Yes, I know. It’s been on my calendar for months. My VCR is programmed.
See you at the Emmy’s, Rosie! I think its gonna rain today..
KathyE said:
Roseanne Teresa O’Donnell, Methinks you should be shopping for your Emmy Attire.
Stephen said:
nice bit of exploitation, rosie. cloying and artificial as usual.
suckering everyone into believing you care about autism is nice as well! i assume you donated your salary?
Stephen said:
Please don’t get me confused with that OTHER stephen - the one who fails to see the good in things. Rosie, I LOVE your performance.

No comments: