Wednesday, February 14

Al Franken says he's running for U.S. Senate

A Big Fat Idiot. (Who also I think killed Phil Hartman.)


Pioneer Press 2/14/2007
Starting today, funny man (!?) Al Franken begins his bid to be taken seriously as a Democratic U.S. Senate candidate.
"I'm not a typical politician. I've spent my career as a comedian. Minnesotans have a right to be skeptical about whether I'm ready for this challenge," Franken said..
"I want you to know: Nothing means more to me than making government work better for the working families of the state, and over the next 20 months I look forward to proving to you that I take these issues seriously."

20 Months. And 167 days until I move from Minnesota. Thank you Al for giving me time. Oh by the way, nice Air America. That's going well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm wating for the revalations of FrankenBerry and Davis' SNL coke binges in the 70's-80's. The're coming, and the bitter, broke Tom Daivs will be the messenger.