Tuesday, April 3

Michael Bay on his newest Crapterpiece

OK, I want the camera to keep moving, then have the actors do something generic....

The Transformers on http://michaelbay.com/blog/newsblog.html
And why would I assume its crap? Why the name Bay says it all...

I have highlighted my favorite actual quotes

Almost a 100 days left.I guess I should start posting every week?I've been working my ass off - the cut is really coming along -the shots ---awesome. Some of the most difficult renders in ILM history. Sometimes up to 38 hours per frame. The Show West thing was fun to see the scenes play in a 1000 person house. But they just saw 25 minutes so it is hard to feel engaged because they are not seeing the full run of a movie. Harry called me to tell me how he loved it. I see all the dickwad talk back people who claim they have read a finished script. Impossible - I kept the only draft for the last two months before shooting. That's where did major retooling to the script - yes the scene beats are similar but a very different script.We are still writing the robot voices. They talk about just 20 minutes of action at the end - yeah right. This is by far the most action I have ever put into a movie - I have 12 huge set pieces. Boy I get tired of these lame cry babies on the net.-Michael Bay

No comments: