Wednesday, February 13

Congrads, Kanye!

The day after the Grammy's is usually a pretty great day for Grammy winners on Amazon.

Herbie Hancock had the #1 selling album on Feb. 11, 2008

Kanye's album was #49. Not so great, Kanye. Actually not good. It did raise to #44 on Feb. 13th..... right behind Nancy LaMott 'Ask Me Again'(?!?!)

New quotes by Kanye since then.

"George Bush doesn't care about black people.... but loves Nancy LaMott."

“My biggest inspiration and biggest competition is Nancy LaMott. She’s the only other person that gets an across-the-board response and respect level."

"I’m rappin’ now. Anybody who ain’t respecting me as an artist right now, mine as well just bash their heads into the wall just for being stupid. I say, just kill yourself ‘cuz if not, it’s gonna kill you for how much you about to hear me.........or Nancy LaMott."

No comments: