Wednesday, August 10

A Hushed and Waiting World gets it answer......

posted on http://www.fanasylum.com/steveperry/index.shtml

From Steve Perry:
June 30, 2005
Dear Fans;
It's been brought to my attention that Fan Asylum has been hit by hundreds of e-mails all trying to get a REAL answer to a rumor that has been circulated. As I said back in February 3, 2005:
"The band may be jamming this summer with "X" members, but I will not be one of them."

I was hoping that my February 3rd statement would clear any confusion in this area but due to these e-mails, I decided to again post my original statement.
Question: Is there any truth to the new rumor that you and the band are getting back together this summer when Journey is on the road ?
SP: No, there is NO truth to that rumor. As of May 8, 1998, I'm no longer legally a member of Journey. The band may be jamming this summer with "X" members, but I will not be one of them.

All the best to you and yours in this warm and sexy summer.
Love ya........Steve Perry

Note: A sexy summer?

No comments: