Friday, August 19

Wal-Mart Inks Multi-Year Pact With Garth Brooks


Friday, August 19, 2005 Melinda Newman - Billboard.
Garth Brooks has signed a multi-year, exclusive pact with Wal-Mart making the retailer and its Sam's Clubs and walmart.com outlets the only places where his music will be commercially available.

Postings on PlanetGarth.com

Vanessa: this is dang near GARTHtastic!! I love having Walmart 30 minutes from me! woooofreakinhoooo!

Teresa (who is counting to 7 and tryin to calm down): OHMYGARTH!OHMYGARTH!!OHHHHMYYYYYYYGARTHHHHHH!!!!SOMEONE CALL 777 CAUSE THIS GIRL NEEDS SOME GPR AND I MEAN NOW!!!!PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED MATERIAL?!YALL I'M DOING BACKFLIPS IN BAMA RIGHT BOUT NOW!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOFRICKINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!!I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!

Amber: I am sorry to see Garth sign an exclusive deal with Wal-mart since I do not shop at Wal-mart.

Joyce: What is wrong with you people???? HOW can you NOT shop at WalMart?????My name is Joyce, and I'm a WalMart addict!

???????: I Love You Garth Brooks
Again, thank-you for this incredible gift. I am besides myself with joy in this marriage. You were faithful even when I was not. Now, you got me for life.

RevHud NOTE: Chris Gaines also signed an exclusive deal with Goodwill.

1 comment:

erin said...

OMG(arth) I'M DOING BACKFLIPS IN 'SOTA OVER THIS POST.